The Zemcar two-way rating system helps ensure the safety and comfort of the Zemcar community. At the end of the ride, you and your passenger are prompted to rate each other on a scale of 1-5 stars, 5 being the best. If either party rates the other as 3 stars or below, they will not be paired up again.
- Who is considered a child’s supervisor?
- Can I get new ride requests if I have scheduled ride coming up?
- I have entered all the information in the driver screening process but still cannot go to the tutorial and quiz, is there anything else I need to do?
- Why is it important for a driver to have a bank account?
- Am I qualified to become a Zemcar driver?